Out of stock
Knight Templar Cross Sword W/ Wall Mount & Scabbard 42.7"
Buy One Sword Get Second One 50% Off. Email us for more information
- Crusader templar sword, medieval, gold version, 108cm long, 1.5kg net, 1.8kg gross, brand new, handmade, pointed, unsharpened;
- 440 stainless steel blade, shine mirror polish, 81cm long, 3.8cm wide, 0.3cm thick;
- Gold guard with intricate relieves and knight, and the handle 18cm, with red cross round pommel engraved with "SIGILL VMSZILIT VMXPIST". The hilt is a scaled series of concentric circles that rise from pommel to guard, set in a glossy, faded tone of brass that is both eye-catching and muted. The pommel is set with red enamel, depicting a brass knight on horseback, further adding to the weapon's knightly qualities. Set at the center of the guard is a red shield with a brass cross, and more designs of knights and griffons decorate the arms of the cross-guard;
- Black leather wrapped metal scabbard with gold fittings in intricate details. The scabbard bears similar design elements; faded brass caps with a single red accent at the end;
- Brown wood wall mount included;
- The most noble of knights needs an equally noble and noteworthy sword, one befitting his chivalrous soul and stature, and no sword compares to the Intricate Knight's Sword. Nothing short of a work of art could even begin to compare to this knightly blade, as its design and detail-work are easily the work of a master. The Templars were established in the early 12th century following the First Crusade and were charged with protecting Christian pilgrims on their way to the Holy Land. Though they counted only 9 among them for nearly a decade their service soon gathered them royal favor and their numbers and wealth soared. For nearly 200 years the Templars grew in strength wealth and numbers until their extinction was mandated by Pope Clement V and King Philip IV of France out of fear of their growing power. The knights of this religious military order favored a strong but beautiful sword. This reproduction features include a heavy simulated nickel handle hand guard and fittings with black simulated leather wrapped scabbard;
Swords and Maintenance
Our swords are handmade, non-sharpened and false-edged replicas. All metal swords require responsible use, care, and maintenance. Your sword should always be covered with a light coating of oil to prevent rust on the blade. Common oil could be a mixture of sewing machine oil and vaccine. Please periodically check if the hanging sword and screws are getting loose on the wall mount.
Terms and Conditions
You must be 16 or older, unless guided by a guardian, to purchase metal swords although these are not real weapons. Please be aware of your compliance with local and state laws to legally possess or properly use sword, knife, or dagger. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any consequences of non-compliance.
We ship worldwide to 185 countries! Please allow 1-2 business weeks for your order to arrive.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.